Do you want your own inn/restaurant/hotel? Then, our featured agents Guy Simmonds have everything you need!
Licensed Businesses, Restaurant, Hotels and Pubs for Sale
View our featured agents full range of businesses for sale by visiting our featured agents’ property book (click here to view).
Are you searching for Pubs for sale, pub sales, public houses for sale, leasehold pubs for sale, freehold pubs forsale or pubs for sale UK?
Our featured agent can help you! Whatever your search visit www.guysimmonds.co.uk today.
Are you looking at Pubs for Sale in Anglesey, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Conwy, Cornwall, County Durham, Cumbria, Denbighshire, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Dyfed, East Sussex, East Yorkshire, Essex, Flintshire, Gloucestershire, Greater Manchester, Gwent, Gwynedd, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, London, Merseyside, Mid Glamorgan, Middlesex, Norfolk, NorthLincolnshire, North Yorkshire, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Powys, Shropshire, Somerset, South Glamorgan, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Teesside, Tyne & Wear, Warwickshire, West Midlands, West Sussex, West Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Wrexham.
Guy Simmonds have have licensed businesses for sale, restaurants for sale, hotels for sale and Pubs for sale. We have Pubs for sale in England, Pubs for sale in Wales, Pubs for sale in South West England, Pubs for sale in South East England, Pubs for sale in Southern England, including Pubs for sale in Home Counties, Pubs for sale in Midlands, Pubs for sale in East Midlands, Pubs for sale in West Midlands, Pubs for sale in Eastern England as well as Pubs for sale in Northern England, Pubs for sale in Yorkshire, Pubs for sale in North West England, Pubs for sale in North East England, Pubs for sale in Wales, Pubs for sale in South Wales, Pubs for sale in North Wales, Pubs for sale in Mid Wales.
If you want to own a pub then Guy Simmonds have a wide portfolio of businesses for sale\lease covering a wide variety of locations throughout the UK. They can also assist in the sale and marketing of your licensed business.
Some of our latest listed businesses are shown below
HIGH TURNOVER AND PROFITABLE WET LED FREEHOLD INN & SEPARATE NIGHTCLUB OCCUPYING A CENTRAL POSITION WITHIN THE DESIRABLE COTSWOLD MARKET TOWN OF STROUD IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE
- Located on a good size plot within the heart of this desirable Cotswolds Market Town.
- Spacious Open Plan Public Bar (circa 100+) with large bar servery, pool table, darts throw, flagstone floors, feature fireplace, beams and stage area.
- First Floor Restaurant/Function Room (circa 50).
- Detached Late Night Venue/Nightclub, ideal for functions and meetings during the week.
- 2 Bed Owners Accommodation.
- Lovely Patio Courtyard Area (circa 50).
- Potential for Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Advised turnover circa £621,968 (incl. VAT) year end 01/18, based on a 100% wet trade basis with potential to introduce catering.
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 60+ COVER ‘FREE OF TIE’ RESTAURANT AND BAR WITH RENT PAID IN FULL UNTIL NOVEMBER 2027 LOCATED IN THE BUSTLING SOUGHT-AFTER DERBYSHIRE VILLAGE OF LITTLEOVER
- A highly attractive setting located in the heart of the Derbyshire village of Littleover only 2 miles from Derby City Centre and within easy reach of the Peak District National Park.
- Lounge/Bar (circa 18+ plus standing) is multi-use and able to accommodate overflow dining covers, private use or a waiting to dine/post dining facility with quality furnishings, twinkling lights, attractive bar server and coffee service station.
- Restaurant (circa 48 covers) leads off from the Lounge/Bar and is a stunning well-presented room with further quality furnishings, diamante hanging chandeliers and twinkling lights.
- Trading areas presented in immaculate condition.
- Fully equipped commercial catering kitchen.
- Block paved Al fresco terrace to the rear (circa 56+ plus standing) with adjacent enclosed grassed garden area ; Smoking solution set under covered pergola ; Patron’s lined car park (circa 30+) - (All shared amicably with the private members club on the ground floor).
- Outstanding Trip Advisor reviews – Currently ranked No 7 out of 396 restaurants in Derby.
- No owner’s accommodation (Lock up).
- Advised weekly turnover pre pandemic was circa £5,000 (incl. VAT) trading only 4 days a week ; Advised weekly turnover post pandemic is circa £1,500 - £2,000 (incl. VAT) – Trading only 1 day a week (Sunday lunch times and private events and bookings - Personal lifestyle choice).
- Trade split: 60% Food sales ; 40% Wet sales.
- Renewable privately owned rolling ‘free of tie’ lease with rent paid ‘in full’ up to November 2027.
CHARMING AND DELIGHTFUL FREEHOLD COUNTRY INN AND RESTAURANT LOCATED IN THE AFFLUENT SOUGHT AFTER LINCOLNSHIRE VILLAGE OF GOSBERTON RISEGATE NEAR SPALDING
- Lovely affluent Lincolnshire village location nestled between the A52 and A16 within easy reach of Spalding, Holbeach and Boston.
- Snug & Bar (circa 20 plus standing) with feature exposed brick-built fireplace and built-in log burner.
- Restaurant (28 covers) a multi-use room with exposed wooden ceiling beams and areas of exposed brickwork.
- Spacious and enclosed al fresco gravel Garden area with wooden picnic benches and shrubbed borders (circa 40+).
- Fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Substantial 4 double bedroom Owners’ accommodation with large private garden.
- Privately leased for the past 12 years on a ‘free of tie’ basis and attracting a rental income of circa £24,000 per annum now being sold freehold with vacant possession.
- Historical advised turnover in the region of circa £216,000 per annum (incl. VAT).
- Historical trade split 70% Food sales : 30% Wet sales.
- May be suitable for Alternative Use – (Subject to Planning Permission).
- This business is currently closed.
THRIVING AND HIGHLY PROFITABLE QUINTESSENTIAL ENGLISH ‘FREE OF TIE’ INN/RESTAURANT LOCATED IN THE DERBYS/LEICS VILLAGE OF WILSON, ADJACENT GOLF COURSE AND ONLY APPROX. 3 MILES FROM EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT & DONINGTON PARK MOTOR RACING CIRCUIT
- Superb location in idyllic and sought-after village yet surrounded by affluent catchment areas including Melbourne and the tourist attractions of Calke Abbey and Staunton Harold.
- Adjacent to 18-hole golf course and leisure centre.
- Substantial and picturesque inn, oozing character throughout and recently refurbished to an exceptional standard and with a lovely ambience.
- Front Bar/Dining (circa 35+) with exposed wooden beams and pillars, open coal fire set in an exposed brick-built fireplace, exposed stonework and chic and contemporary furnishings.
- Back Bar/Dining (circa 44+) with exposed beams, chic and contemporary furnishings, booth seating and coffee service station.
- Split level decked Al fresco area to the rear (circa 40+) with surrounding countryside views ; Smoking solution ; Patron’s car park.
- Fully equipped large commercial catering kitchen with 5* EHO rating.
- Delightful and spacious 4-bedroom owners’ accommodation with private terrace and garden.
- Advised turnover circa £724,057 (incl. VAT) for year ending 28th February 2019 with reconstituted net profits of circa £127,000 ; Advised turnover post pandemic currently averaging in the region of circa £10,000 per week (incl. VAT) currently trading on reduced hours.
- Trade split: 57% Food sales ; 43% Wet sales.
- Renewable privately owned ‘free of tie’ lease with a highly attractive rent (circa only 3.3% net t/o).
- We are advised previous Planning Consent (not seen) was granted in 2014 for 6 x en-suite letting bedroomed extension (now lapsed) – interested parties should make their own enquiries with the local Planning Office.
THATCHED POPULAR AND THRIVING GRADE II LISTED FREEHOLD INN LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE IDYLLIC PICTURESQUE NORTHANTS VILLAGE OF KISLINGBURY
- Located in the heart of Kislingbury village sitting on the Nene Way walking route surrounded by other beautiful Northants villages only 5 miles from Northampton and 2 miles from the M1.
- Top and Middle Bar areas (circa 40+ plus standing) with exposed wooden ceiling beams and areas of exposed stone.
- Restaurant (circa 20 covers) with exposed beams and a highly attractive stone-built Inglenook fireplace.
- Fully equipped commercial catering kitchen.
- Substantial Al Fresco area to the front (circa 70+) with heated pods and covered decked area ; Rear al fresco garden area (circa 40+) with established shrubbery borders providing many untapped opportunities.
- 2-bedroom owner’s accommodation.
- Advised turnover circa £433,803 (incl. VAT) for year ending 31st March 2019 ; Advised turnover circa £378,175 (incl. VAT) to 31st March 2020 (49 weeks – Pandemic) ; Turnover from 04/04/22 to 15/05/22 (6 weeks) averaged in the region of £8,750 per week (incl. VAT).
- 80% Wet sales; 20% Food sales.
UNOPPOSED POPULAR AND THRIVING AWARD-WINNING FOOD LED ‘FREE OF TIE’ INN LOCATED IN THE AFFLUENT AND SOUGHT-AFTER NORTHANTS VILLAGE OF CHARWELTON
- Located directly between the towns of Daventry and Banbury surrounded by rolling countryside and other affluent villages and nestled betwixt the M1 and M40 motorways.
- Bar (circa 30+) with exposed wooden ceiling beams, a roaring log burner set in an exposed brick fireplace, attractive slate flooring, coffee station and 2 cask ales on offer.
- Snug (circa 6+) for comfort or waiting to dine with Chesterfield furniture and a lovely opened through log burner set in an exposed brick-built fireplace.
- Dining Room (circa 40 covers) with exposed wooden beams to the ceiling, log burner set in an exposed brick fireplace, an attractive parquet style Karndean floor, wine displays and French doors leading out to the rear al fresco patio area.
- Al fresco patio to the rear (circa 24+) and also to the front (circa 24+) both with wooden picnic benches and colourful planters ; Patron’s car park (circa 26+).
- Trading areas presented in immaculate condition.
- Fully equipped commercial catering kitchen.
- Michelin and AA Guide listings / POTY winner and finalist.
- 2-bedroom owners’ accommodation.
- Advised turnover circa £456,000 (incl. VAT) for year ending 31st July 2019 ; Advised turnover post pandemic and forecast for the year ending 31st July 2022 on track to achieve circa £500,000 (incl. VAT).
- Trade split: 70% Food sales ; 30% Wet sales.
- Renewable privately owned rolling ‘free of tie’ lease with a highly attractive rent (circa 7% net t/o).
CHARMING HIGHLY DELIGHTFUL AND TOTALLY UNIQUE FREEHOLD RESTAURANT WITH BEAUTIFUL SPACIOUS AL FRESCO GARDEN LOCATED IN THE POPULOUS DERBYSHIRE VILLAGE OF SOUTH NORMANTON
- Positioned on the edge of the ever-growing Derbyshire village of South Normanton on the main road running through set close to McArthur Glen retail Park and within easy reach of the M1 and A38.
- Woodland Bar Area (circa 32+ plus standing) with solid oak floor, Poseurs and long wooden tables and cushion covered benches, exposed wooden ceiling beams, original sash windows, exposed brickwork and an open fireplace.
- Restaurant (circa 40+ covers) with high ceilings and exposed wooden rafters and joists, a solid oak floor, original sash windows, exposed brickwork and attractive colourful shabby chic furniture.
- Simply stunning ‘Secret’ Al fresco grassed garden area (circa 75+ plus standing) with wooden garden furniture, festoon lights, a covered decked and heated pergola, an elevated decked area and event bar all set around a feature carved wooden mushroom ; Colourful smoking solution ; Patron’s car park.
- Fully equipped and spacious commercial catering kitchen.
- Absolutely delightful 2 bed owner’s accommodation presented in immaculate condition.
- Advised turnover since re-opening post pandemic for 7 months (from 31st May 2021 to 25th December 2021) £135,000 (incl.VAT) circa £4,500 per week (Gross) on reduced trading hours.
- Sales split of: 75% Food sales ; 25% Wet sales.
THRIVING AND PROFITABLE UNOPPOSED ‘FREE OF TIE’ PUBLIC HOUSE AND CONVENIENCE STORE LOCATED IN THE FRIENDLY AND ACTIVE VILLAGE OF WITTERING IN NORTH-WEST CAMBRIDGESHIRE
- Located directly off the A1 in the Soke of Peterborough close to the Lincolnshire, Northants and Rutland borders within easy reach of Stamford, Burghley House, and Rutland Water.
- Open Plan Split Bar area (circa 50+ plus standing) with exposed stone walls, multi-fuel burner, air conditioning and 4 HDTV’s.
- Commercial catering kitchen offering untapped opportunities (Currently unused).
- Thriving Convenience Store with computerised till system and Booker link offering National Lotteries, Paypoint and Laundry franchise.
- Mature Al fresco Garden (circa 80+) with picnic benches, shrub borders and smoking solution ; Patron’s car park.
- Owner’s 4 Bed accommodation with private access.
- Advised ‘combined’ turnover circa £647,000 (incl. VAT) for year ending August 2020 / Trade split 90% Shop sales ; 10% Pub (Trading Wet sales only).
- A brand new highly desirable ‘Privately owned’ & ‘totally Free of Tie’ Renewable Lease.
CHARMING AND TRADITIONAL 18th CENTURY FREEHOLD GEORGIAN HOTEL WITH 16 DELIGHTFUL EN-SUITE LETTING ROOMS LOCATED IN THE FAMOUS RURAL STAFFORDSHIRE TOWN OF UTTOXETER
- Located in the Staffordshire town of Uttoxeter between Stafford and Derby close to the famous all-year-round racecourse and within easy reach of Alton Towers, JCB and the Staffordshire Moorlands.
- Bar Area (circa 35+) with leather Chesterfield settees, Ornate fireplace and 2 cask ales on offer.
- Crystal Suite (circa 35 seated) is a multi-use room with open fireplaces to each end, hanging chandeliers and lovely views of St Mary’s church.
- Restaurant/Breakfast Room (22 covers) with church views and the original bank vault on display.
- Bank Room/Meeting/Function Room (circa 25 seated) used predominantly for private meetings with 2 x HDTV’s, Big screen and central chandelier.
- 16 delightful individually styled and furnished En-suite letting rooms (to include 4 Four Posters).
- Al fresco patio area (circa 30+) with heated pergola, assorted garden furniture and water feature : Patron’s car park (circa 14+) and towns central pay and display car park adjoining.
- Fully equipped commercial catering kitchen (Tendered out / Some equipment separately owned).
- 1 bed owner’s accommodation.
- Advised turnover circa £250,484 (Inc. VAT) for year ending 30th April 2020 (only 46 weeks trading and wet sales plus rooms only) : Weekly Wet/Room sales post pandemic (although the business traded throughout) are advised as showing considerable growth with circa 80% Gross margins achieved.
- Sales split of circa: 63% Accommodation ; 37% Wet sales ; Additional Food sales (Tendered).
- Advised approved Planning Permission for an additional 9 bedrooms with footings in place.
- Reference No: LB/15888/038/JI.
A CHARACTERFUL INN WITH LETTING ACCOMMODATION FOR SALE SET IN THE HEART OF THIXENDALE VILLAGE, NEAR TO MALTON, IN THE STUNNING NORTH YORKSHIRE WOLDS – OFFERED FREEHOLD OR NEW FREE-OF-TIE LEASE
- Unopposed Charming Inn set in the heart of the village of Thixendale in close proximity to the Yorkshire Wolds Way.
- Traditionally presented and welcoming Bar/Trading area (circa 34).
- 3 well-presented and proportioned en-suite Letting Rooms.
- 3 Bedroom Owners Living accommodation.
- Attractive rear Beer Garden (circa 20)
- Advised turnover for y/e 06/18 was approx £135,000 (incl. VAT).
- CAMRA award winning business, including Pub of the season.
- Offered Freehold or new 10 year Free-of-Tie Lease.
Click here to view more of our available businesses