Do you want your own inn/restaurant/hotel? Then, our featured agents Guy Simmonds have everything you need!
Licensed Businesses, Restaurant, Hotels and Pubs for Sale
View our featured agents full range of businesses for sale by visiting our featured agents’ property book (click here to view).
Are you searching for Pubs for sale, pub sales, public houses for sale, leasehold pubs for sale, freehold pubs forsale or pubs for sale UK?
Our featured agent can help you! Whatever your search visit www.guysimmonds.co.uk today.
Are you looking at Pubs for Sale in Anglesey, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Conwy, Cornwall, County Durham, Cumbria, Denbighshire, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Dyfed, East Sussex, East Yorkshire, Essex, Flintshire, Gloucestershire, Greater Manchester, Gwent, Gwynedd, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, London, Merseyside, Mid Glamorgan, Middlesex, Norfolk, NorthLincolnshire, North Yorkshire, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Powys, Shropshire, Somerset, South Glamorgan, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Teesside, Tyne & Wear, Warwickshire, West Midlands, West Sussex, West Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Wrexham.
Guy Simmonds have have licensed businesses for sale, restaurants for sale, hotels for sale and Pubs for sale. We have Pubs for sale in England, Pubs for sale in Wales, Pubs for sale in South West England, Pubs for sale in South East England, Pubs for sale in Southern England, including Pubs for sale in Home Counties, Pubs for sale in Midlands, Pubs for sale in East Midlands, Pubs for sale in West Midlands, Pubs for sale in Eastern England as well as Pubs for sale in Northern England, Pubs for sale in Yorkshire, Pubs for sale in North West England, Pubs for sale in North East England, Pubs for sale in Wales, Pubs for sale in South Wales, Pubs for sale in North Wales, Pubs for sale in Mid Wales.
If you want to own a pub then Guy Simmonds have a wide portfolio of businesses for sale\lease covering a wide variety of locations throughout the UK. They can also assist in the sale and marketing of your licensed business.
Some of our latest listed businesses are shown below
UNOPPOSED AWARD-WINNING VILLAGE INN & RESTAURANT WITH FUNCTION ROOM / SKITTLE ALLEY BEING OFFERED AS A FREE OF TIE LEASE IN ROBOROUGH, IN THE DARTMOOR NATIONAL PARK, DEVON
- Beautiful award-winning 17th Century traditional destination pub in this picturesque Devon village, close to Winkleigh.
- Cosy Trading Area, Dining Area.
- Restaurant / Skittle Alley and Function Room.
- Beer Garden / Patio Area.
- Commercial kitchen.
- 2 Bedroom Living Accommodation.
- Desirable Free of Tie Lease at nil premium but interested parties will need minimum of £20k ‘cash’ (to cover rent, deposit, cash flow etc).
- Superb opportunity to acquire lease at nil premium and ‘make it your own business’.
AN IMPRESSIVE AND TRADITIONAL 17th CENTURY GRADE II LISTED MULTI AWARD WINNING FREEHOUSE FOR SALE OFFERING TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL SITUATED IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER HAVEN PORT TOWN OF HARWICH, ESSEX - POSSIBLE FUTURE ALTERNATIVE USES INCLUDING RESIDENTIAL/FLATS, SUBJECT TO RELEVANT AND REQUISITE PLANNING CONSENTS
- Imposing and substantial 17th Century Inn situated in the prime location of Harwich.
- Traditional Public Bar (circa 30), versatile and multi-functional Restaurant (circa 30 covers) and Function Room (circa 25+ covers).
- Fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Superb 4 Bedroomed Family Accommodation – plus an additional self-contained 2 Bedroom Apartment and a self-contained 1 Bedroom Apartment. Superb letting potential.
- Enclosed Courtyard.
- Advised previous turnover circa £360,000 (incl. VAT).
- Trade split circa 60% wet and 40% food. Undoubted potential for a catering/lettings orientated operator.
- Refurbished and modernised yet retaining a wealth of charm and character throughout.
DESIRABLE UNOPPOSED ‘FREE OF TIE’ COUNTRY INN WITH RESTAURANT AND 3 EN-SUITE LETTING ROOMS LOCATED IN THE DELIGHTFUL SOUGHT-AFTER LEICESTERSHIRE VILLAGE OF SPROXTON
- An affluent sought-after Leicestershire village that sits close to the Lincolnshire border nestled between the towns of Grantham and Melton Mowbray and with easy access to the A1.
- Bar area (c12+ plus standing) with darts throw.
- Lounge/Bar (c24+ plus standing) with log burner set in a carved stone fireplace and 4 rotating local cask ales on offer.
- Restaurant (c35 covers) with ceramic tiled floor, a substantial wine display and access to the lower level flagstone al fresco area with marquee.
- 3 highly attractive en-suite Letting Rooms.
- Fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- 2 double bedroom Owners’ Family Accommodation.
- Spacious and attractive split level rear al fresco area with marquee and Petanque piste ; Smoking solution ; Patrons car park.
- Advised turnover circa £138,000 (incl. VAT) to 31st December 2019 trading only on limited hours and achieved on a trade split - 60% Wet sales : 30% Food sales : 10% Accommodation.
- Privately owned and totally ‘Free of Tie’ renewable lease.
THRIVING POPULAR AND HIGHLY DELIGHTFUL UNOPPOSED INN AND RESTAURANT FOR SALE OVERLOOKING THE VILLAGE GREEN AND DUCK POND IN THE AFFLUENT NORTH WARWICKSHIRE VILLAGE OF BAXTERLEY
Deposit Taken - Solicitors Instructed
- Landmark inn sitting on the Warwickshire ridge with stunning views across Leicestershire and Birmingham nestled between the M42 and A5.
- Bar area (c42+ plus standing) with exposed beams, brick built open coal fireplace, quarry tiled floor and stunning views of the village green and duck pond.
- Restaurant (c48 covers) with exposed ceiling beams, areas of exposed brickwork and an attractive fireplace with feature built in aga.
- Dining/Function/Meeting room (c52 seated/80+ standing) with exposed ceiling beams, solid oak floor, entertainment stage and stunning countryside views.
- Grassed al fresco garden areas and a simply stunning village green and duck pond (circa 150+) ; Smoking solution ; Patron’s car park.
- Fully equipped commercial catering kitchen.
- 3 double bedroom owners’ accommodation with private access.
- Advised turnover circa £901,200 (incl. VAT) for year ending 30th April 2019.
- Trade 60% Food sales : 40% Wet sales.
- Respectable renewable brewery lease with a highly attractive rent.
- Applicants should have requisite trade experience to satisfy the landlords.
RENOWNED AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ‘FREE OF TIE’ COUNTRY INN WITH A SUPERB REPUTATION LOCATED IN THE DESIRABLE COUNTY OF DORSET, CLOSE TO BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE
- Prominently situated with a main road position offering considerable passing trade.
- Lovely Lounge Bar/Dining Room (circa 50) offering solid wood flooring, bar servery, flagstone floors and wood panelling along with excellent furnishings.
- Fantastic Restaurant (circa 50) with carpeted flooring, log burner fireplace and doors to the garden.
- Patio Terrace Area (circa 40 covers).
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Living Accommodation.
- Large Car Park and Commercial Kitchen.
- Advised turnover circa £710,186 (incl. VAT) for year ending 07/19 with a trade split of 65% food and 35% wet.
- Approx. 18 yrs remaining on a ‘Free of Tie’ Lease Agreement.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE 16TH CENTURY FREEHOLD VILLAGE INN SITUATED WITHIN THE AFFLUENT EAST DEVON VILLAGE OF EAST BUDLEIGH, CLOSE TO THE SEASIDE TOWN OF BUDLEIGH SALTERTON
- Beautifully positioned in the heart of this sought after village and within 2 miles of the beach.
- Traditional and quaint trading areas including a Lounge Bar (circa 30) and Restaurant (circa 30) offering beamed ceilings, feature fireplaces and carpeted flooring. Further unused room that has been a Dining Room in the past.
- Enclosed Patio Courtyard Garden for 30 customers.
- Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Brand New Thatch in 2013.
- Charming 3 Bedroom Living Accommodation.
- We are advised turnover for y/e 04/18 is £252,000 (inc vat) with a trade split of 50% wet and 50% dry.
SUBSTANTIAL SITE: 18th CENTURY COUNTRY DINING FREEHOUSE (NOT LISTED) SITUATED IN AN IDYLLIC & AFFLUENT HAMLET NEAR BRENTWOOD & ROMFORD, ESSEX. INCLUDES STUNNING SEPARATE 3 BED BUNGALOW, TOTAL SITE AREA CIRCA 1.5 ACRES. POSSIBLE FUTURE DEVELOPMENT/CHANGE OF USE POTENTIAL (SUBJECT TO REQUISITE CONSENTS)
- Imposing 18th century inn (not listed) located in affluent location with wide catchment areas.
- Traditional and inviting Lounge Bar (circa 45+), a welcoming Public Bar (circa 20+) and a versatile and multi-functional Conservatory Restaurant (circa 30+ covers).
- Well presented with a wealth of charm and character throughout. Open fire (currently unused), beamed ceilings, beamed walls and timber pillars.
- Good sized 3 double bedroomed living accommodation above trading premises.
- Superb & valuable modern 3 bedroomed bungalow, attractive lawn & pond and with lovely country views.
- Fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Brick Paved Terrace (circa 50) and Patron’s Car Park for circa 50 cars.
- Advised previous turnover circa £480,000 (incl. VAT).
- Trade split circa 25% wet and 75% food. Undoubted potential for catering/events orientated operators.
- Situated on a site of approximately 1.5 acres of land (not measured). Possible future development/change of use potential STPP.
BEAUTIFUL 13TH CENTURY GRADE II LISTED STONE BUILT COTSWOLD FREEHOLD VILLAGE INN AND RESTAURANT WITHIN THE AFFLUENT NORTH OXFORDSHIRE VILLAGE OF SHUTFORD
- Picturesque location in front of the Church in the heart of Shutford, a sought-after Cotswold village.
- Bar Area (circa 20+) with open fireplace – a great sociable space.
- Lovely Restaurant (circa 34+) – could be re-arranged into a more formal restaurant space with more covers.
- Separate Sports Barn – currently seats 16, potential for more. Ideal for conferences or private events.
- Well-presented 3 Bed Owners Accommodation.
- Garden Area with seating for approx. 50. Children’s Playhouse at rear.
- Advised turnover circa £235,390 (incl.VAT) year end March 2019, with a trade split of 70% wet and 30% food.
- Rare Freehold Cotswold Village Inn.
CHARACTERFUL 16TH CENTURY OLD COACHING INN WITH EN SUITE LETTING ROOMS ENJOYING A STUNNING RIVERSIDE LOCATION IN THE VILLAGE OF EAST WITTON IN BEAUTIFUL WENSLEYDALE IN NORTH YORKSHIRE
- Prominent riverside location in East Witton, Leyburn, capturing a good level of passing trade.
- Welcoming public bar (circa 18) with impressive open fire.
- Separate Lounge Bar (circa 20) with open fire.
- Intimate dining room (circa 20).
- 3 well-presented en-suite letting rooms.
- Self-contained 2 bedroom owners’ accommodation.
- Stunning large beer garden on the banks of The River Cover with generous outside seating (circa 100).
- Advised turnover Y/E January 2019 of £440,000 (inclusive of VAT).
- Trade sales split approx. 55% Wet / 40% Dry/ 5% Accommodation.
DELIGHTFUL RIVERSIDE COUNTRY INN ON THE STUNNING WEST COAST OF WALES OFFERED EITHER FREEHOLD OR ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE CLOSE TO THE CEREDIGION VILLAGE OF PENTREGAT AND THE HARBOUR TOWN OF NEW QUAY – CAMPING/GLAMPING OPPORTUNITIES
- Lovely riverside location on the main west coast coastal road offering considerable passing trade.
- Characterful and Intimate Trading Areas including Lounge Bar (circa 30), Restaurant (circa 32), Dining Room (circa 20) and Function Room/Dining Area (circa 30) all offering character features and quality furnishings.
- Lovely 4 Bedroom Living Accommodation (possible letting).
- Huge Riverside Garden with potential for Glamping Pods, Camping etc.
- Advised turnover for y/e 09/19 is circa £210,000 (incl. VAT) with trade split of 30% wet and 70% food.
- Desirable ‘Free of Tie’ lease or Freehold.
Click here to view more of our available businesses