Browse our wide portfolio of listed businesses
DELIGHTFUL RIVERSIDE FREEHOLD COUNTRY INN ON THE STUNNING WEST COAST OF WALES CLOSE TO THE CEREDIGION VILLAGE OF PENTREGAT AND THE HARBOUR TOWN OF NEW QUAY – CAMPING/GLAMPING OPPORTUNITIES
- Lovely riverside location on the main west coast coastal road offering considerable passing trade.
- Characterful and Intimate Trading Areas including Lounge Bar (circa 30), Restaurant (circa 32), Dining Room (circa 20) and Function Room/Dining Area (circa 30) all offering character features and quality furnishings.
- Lovely 4 Bedroom Living Accommodation (possible letting).
- Huge Riverside Garden with potential for Glamping Pods, Camping etc.
- Advised turnover for y/e 09/19 is circa £210,000 (incl. VAT) with trade split of 30% wet and 70% food.
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A FREEHOLD COUNTRY INN SITUATED IN A LOVELY RIVERSIDE LOCATION
ASKING PRICE £325,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
IMPRESSIVE 19th CENTURY 100% WET LED TRADITIONAL FREEHOLD FREEHOUSE AVAILABLE FOR THE 1st TIME IN 35 YEARS LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER SEASIDE RESORT TOWN OF LITTLEHAMPTON, WEST SUSSEX
- Substantial 19th century community inn situated in the prime seaside location of Littlehampton.
- Traditional Public Bar (circa 30) and a relaxing and inviting Lounge Bar (circa 20+).
- Equipped Kitchen.
- Good sized 3/4 bedroomed family accommodation.
- Enclosed Garden and private parking facilities (1/2 cars).
- Advised current turnover circa £100,000 (incl. VAT).
- Trade derived from 100% wet sales. Undoubted potential for a catering orientated operator.
- Operating on reduced trading hours.
- Available for the 1st time in approximately 35 years.
A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO PROCURE AN ESTABLISHED, SOLID BUSINESS AND FAMILY HOME OFFERING MASSIVE GROWTH POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £395,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
POPULAR AND THRIVING AWARD WINNING RESTAURANT OFFERED ON A ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE, IN AN ENVIABLE LOCATION IN THE RURAL VILLAGE OF FORDHAM, CAMBRIDGESHIRE CLOSE TO ELY AND NEWMARKET
- Well established Restaurant in a sought after village location.
- Welcoming Dining Area with open fire and fully equipped bar servery.
- Separate Meet and Greet Area.
- 3 bedroom Owner’s Accommodation with domestic kitchen.
- Fully equipped Commercial Kitchen.
- Large enclosed Family Garden.
- Two section Patron’s Car Park for approximately 20 cars.
- Advised turnover circa £359,394 (incl. VAT) for year ending March 2019.
- Trade split 20% wet, 80% food.
- ‘Free of Tie’ renewable private lease.
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS SUCCESSFUL AND THRIVING OUTSTANDING BUISNESS IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION WITH FURTHER GROWTH POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £59,500 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
TRADITIONAL VICTORIAN FREEHOLD PUBLIC HOUSE WITH CATERING FACILITIES OFFERING SIGNIFICANT POTENTIAL LOCATED IN THE HISTORIC HEADLAND DISTRICT OF HARTLEPOOL, COUNTY DURHAM
- Prominent corner plot in well populated residential location.
- Public Bar (circa 20) with dual aspect to front.
- Lounge Bar (circa 24) with multi fuel burner.
- First Floor Commercial Cooking Area.
- 3 Bedroom Owners Accommodation.
- Outside Courtyard Seating Area (circa 12).
- Potential for development/change of use STPP.
- Advised turnover Y/E March 2019 of £82,000 (Excl. VAT).
- Trade sales split approx. 80% Wet/ 20% Dry.
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A PROFITABLE FREEHOLD BUSINESS WITH ADDITIONAL POTENTIAL IN A WELL POPULATED AREA
ASKING PRICE £135,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE THRIVING & AWARD-WINNING HOTEL BAR & RESTAURANT FOR SALE LOCATED IN THE HISTORIC TOURIST MAGNET VILLAGE OF CROMFORD ON THE EDGE OF THE DERBYSHIRE PEAK DISTRICT
- Set in the Derwent Valley on the South East edge of the Derbyshire Peak District National Park between Matlock and Wirksworth and surrounded by history, glorious countryside and popular tourist attractions.
- Stunning and spacious Open plan trading areas (c76+ covers plus standing) with impressive décor, solid oak flooring, hanging chandeliers, a log burner set in a carved stone fireplace and 5 cask ales on offer.
- Waterside Private Room (c20 max) is a multi-use room available for private dining, parties or meetings with flagstone floor, running waterside views, projector and big screen.
- 8 delightful AA 3* standard en-suite letting rooms.
- Fully equipped commercial catering kitchen.
- Attractive gravel and flagstone al fresco area (circa 28) with village views.
- 1-bedroom owners’ accommodation (able to be increased).
- Advised turnover circa £780,000 (incl. VAT) for year ending 31st January 2020 on a trade split of 50% Food sales ; 30% Wet sales ; 20% Accommodation.
- Highly impressive renewable lease with an attractive rent only 6.5% of Net turnover.
- Free of Tie Option may be considered.
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A THRIVING AND WELL-ESTABLISHED BUSINESS IN A STUNNING SOUGHT AFTER HISTORIC LOCATION
ASKING PRICE £195,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
DELIGHTFUL AND TRADITIONAL MULTI-FACETED FREEHOLD FREEHOUSE WITH 4 ENSUITE LETTING BEDROOMS FOR SALE AVAILABLE FOR THE 1st TIME IN 8 YEARS SET IN THE MAJOR FERRY PORT TOWN OF DOVER, KENT
- Exceptional inn superbly situated in the diversely populated and extremely busy town of Dover.
- Traditional Cellar Bar (circa 40+) and a multi-functional Restaurant (circa 20+ covers).
- 4 highly impressive en-suite Letting Bedrooms.
- 1 bedroom self-contained Owner’s Accommodation.
- Fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Enclosed Beer Garden (circa 50+).
- Advised current turnover circa £365,000 (incl. VAT).
- Trade split circa 45% wet, 45% food and 10% accommodation. Undoubted massive potential for catering/events orientated operators.
- Refurbished and modernised throughout with no expense spared yet retaining a wealth of charm and character.
AN EXCITING BUSINESS PROPOSITION WITH AN ENVIABLE LIFESTYLE SET IN THE BEAUTIFUL COUNTY OF KENT OFFERING TREMENDOUS GROWTH POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £750,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
TRADITIONAL, PROMINENTLY POSITIONED AND DECEIVINGLY SPACIOUS GRADE II LISTED FREEHOLD INN FOR SALE LOCATED WITHIN THE HEART OF HOLSWORTHY, AN HISTORIC DEVON MARKET TOWN
- Excellently located High Street position within the lovely market town of Holsworthy, Devon.
- Traditional Lounge Bar/Dining Area (circa 40), offering bar servery and carpeted flooring.
- Games Room (circa 30) and impressive Function Room (circa 100).
- Pleasant 1st Floor Restaurant (circa 40).
- 3 Bedroom Owners Accommodation.
- Lovely Decked Patio Area (circa 40).
- Potential Development (STPP).
- Advised turnover circa £120,000 (incl. VAT) year end 12/19, based on a trade split of 25% food and 75% wet, previous turnover in the region of £300,000.
A SPACIOUS TOWN CENTRE FREEHOLD INN WITH HUGE SCOPE
ASKING PRICE £239,950 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
EXCELLENTLY POSITIONED ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASEHOLD BAR, RESTAURANT OR COFFEE SHOP LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT-AFTER TOWN OF WARWICK, WARWICKSHIRE, CLOSE TO THE CASTLE
- Superb location on Castle Street within the bustling town of Warwick, next to the Castle walls.
- Lovely Ground Floor Bar & Restaurant (circa 40) offering bar server, beams and wood floors.
- Excellent First Floor Dining Area (circa 32) ideal for parties, meetings and small functions and offering beams and wood floors.
- Spacious Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Currently running as a restaurant but suitable for either Restaurant, Gin & Cocktail/Craft Beer Bar or Coffee Shop/Retail.
- We are advised the turnover is currently circa £5,000 per week (incl. vat) on limited trading hours.
- 6 yrs remaining on a Renewable ‘Free of Tie’ Lease with a rent of only £24k per annum.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ‘FREE OF TIE’ TOWN CENTRE UNIT IDEAL FOR BAR, RESTAURANT OR COFFEE SHOP
OFFERS OVER £65,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
A HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE CAMRA AWARD WINNING REAL ALE FREEHOLD COMMUNITY INN SITUATED IN A PRIME LOCATION WITHIN THE HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF COLCHESTER, ESSEX
- Imposing and substantial award winning community inn situated in the prime location of Colchester.
- Traditional Public Bar (circa 30+), relaxing Lounge Bar (circa 30+), versatile Function Room (circa 30).
- Impressive 2 Bedroomed Owner’s Accommodation.
- Well-equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Enclosed Beer Garden and Patron’s parking facilities (circa 2 cars).
- Trade split circa 90% wet and 10% food. Undoubted potential for a catering/functions orientated operator.
A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO PROCURE A WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESS AND HOME OFFERING MASSIVE GROWTH POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £450,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE 20th CENTURY TRADITIONAL ENGLISH COUNTRY VILLAGE INN OFFERED FOR SALE EITHER FREEHOLD OR ON A NEW 10 YEAR ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE SITUATED IN THE AFFLUENT & QUINTESSENTIAL BEDFORDSHIRE VILLAGE OF CARLTON
Deposit Taken - Solicitors Instructed
- Imposing and substantial 20th century village inn situated in the prime location of Carlton.
- Traditional Lounge Bar (circa 25+), Cosy Snug Bar (circa 15) and a delightful multi-functional Restaurant (circa 30+ covers).
- Impressive 3 bedroomed family accommodation.
- Good sized fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Lawned Beer Garden and Patron’s parking facilities (circa 10+ cars).
- Advised turnover for Y/E March 2018 circa £250,000 (incl. VAT). Current sales consistent with 2018.
- Trade split circa 50% wet and 50% food. Undoubted potential for a catering/events orientated operator.
- Operating on reduced trading hours.
- Refurbished and modernised with no expense spared yet retaining a wealth of charm and character throughout.
- Offered on NEW PRIVATE FREE-OF-TIE 10 YEAR LEASE or FREEHOLD OPTION.
A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO PROCURE A WELL ESTABLISHED AND SOLID BUSINESS AND FAMILY HOME OFFERING MASSIVE GROWTH POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £495,000 FREEHOLD OR £100,000 ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE BOTH TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View