Browse our wide portfolio of listed businesses
IMPRESSIVE 19th CENTURY 100% WET LED TRADITIONAL FREEHOLD FREEHOUSE AVAILABLE FOR THE 1st TIME IN 35 YEARS LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER SEASIDE RESORT TOWN OF LITTLEHAMPTON, WEST SUSSEX
- Substantial 19th century community inn situated in the prime seaside location of Littlehampton.
- Traditional Public Bar (circa 30) and a relaxing and inviting Lounge Bar (circa 20+).
- Equipped Kitchen.
- Good sized 3/4 bedroomed family accommodation.
- Enclosed Garden and private parking facilities (1/2 cars).
- Advised current turnover circa £100,000 (incl. VAT).
- Trade derived from 100% wet sales. Undoubted potential for a catering orientated operator.
- Operating on reduced trading hours.
- Available for the 1st time in approximately 35 years.
A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO PROCURE AN ESTABLISHED, SOLID BUSINESS AND FAMILY HOME OFFERING MASSIVE GROWTH POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £395,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE THRIVING & AWARD-WINNING HOTEL BAR & RESTAURANT FOR SALE LOCATED IN THE HISTORIC TOURIST MAGNET VILLAGE OF CROMFORD ON THE EDGE OF THE DERBYSHIRE PEAK DISTRICT
- Set in the Derwent Valley on the South East edge of the Derbyshire Peak District National Park between Matlock and Wirksworth and surrounded by history, glorious countryside and popular tourist attractions.
- Stunning and spacious Open plan trading areas (c76+ covers plus standing) with impressive décor, solid oak flooring, hanging chandeliers, a log burner set in a carved stone fireplace and 5 cask ales on offer.
- Waterside Private Room (c20 max) is a multi-use room available for private dining, parties or meetings with flagstone floor, running waterside views, projector and big screen.
- 8 delightful AA 3* standard en-suite letting rooms.
- Fully equipped commercial catering kitchen.
- Attractive gravel and flagstone al fresco area (circa 28) with village views.
- 1-bedroom owners’ accommodation (able to be increased).
- Advised turnover circa £780,000 (incl. VAT) for year ending 31st January 2020 on a trade split of 50% Food sales ; 30% Wet sales ; 20% Accommodation.
- Highly impressive renewable lease with an attractive rent only 6.5% of Net turnover.
- Free of Tie Option may be considered.
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A THRIVING AND WELL-ESTABLISHED BUSINESS IN A STUNNING SOUGHT AFTER HISTORIC LOCATION
ASKING PRICE £195,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
TRADITIONAL, PROMINENTLY POSITIONED AND DECEIVINGLY SPACIOUS GRADE II LISTED FREEHOLD INN FOR SALE LOCATED WITHIN THE HEART OF HOLSWORTHY, AN HISTORIC DEVON MARKET TOWN
- Excellently located High Street position within the lovely market town of Holsworthy, Devon.
- Traditional Lounge Bar/Dining Area (circa 40), offering bar servery and carpeted flooring.
- Games Room (circa 30) and impressive Function Room (circa 100).
- Pleasant 1st Floor Restaurant (circa 40).
- 3 Bedroom Owners Accommodation.
- Lovely Decked Patio Area (circa 40).
- Potential Development (STPP).
- Advised turnover circa £120,000 (incl. VAT) year end 12/19, based on a trade split of 25% food and 75% wet, previous turnover in the region of £300,000.
A SPACIOUS TOWN CENTRE FREEHOLD INN WITH HUGE SCOPE
ASKING PRICE £190,000 FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
EXCELLENTLY POSITIONED ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASEHOLD BAR, RESTAURANT OR COFFEE SHOP LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT-AFTER TOWN OF WARWICK, WARWICKSHIRE, CLOSE TO THE CASTLE
- Superb location on Castle Street within the bustling town of Warwick, next to the Castle walls.
- Lovely Ground Floor Bar & Restaurant (circa 40) offering bar server, beams and wood floors.
- Excellent First Floor Dining Area (circa 32) ideal for parties, meetings and small functions and offering beams and wood floors.
- Spacious Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Currently running as a restaurant but suitable for either Restaurant, Gin & Cocktail/Craft Beer Bar or Coffee Shop/Retail.
- We are advised the turnover is currently circa £5,000 per week (incl. vat) on limited trading hours.
- 6 yrs remaining on a Renewable ‘Free of Tie’ Lease with a rent of only £24k per annum.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ‘FREE OF TIE’ TOWN CENTRE UNIT IDEAL FOR BAR, RESTAURANT OR COFFEE SHOP
OFFERS OVER £65,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE 20th CENTURY TRADITIONAL ENGLISH COUNTRY VILLAGE INN OFFERED FOR SALE EITHER FREEHOLD OR ON A NEW 10 YEAR ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE SITUATED IN THE AFFLUENT & QUINTESSENTIAL BEDFORDSHIRE VILLAGE OF CARLTON
Deposit Taken - Solicitors Instructed
- Imposing and substantial 20th century village inn situated in the prime location of Carlton.
- Traditional Lounge Bar (circa 25+), Cosy Snug Bar (circa 15) and a delightful multi-functional Restaurant (circa 30+ covers).
- Impressive 3 bedroomed family accommodation.
- Good sized fully equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Lawned Beer Garden and Patron’s parking facilities (circa 10+ cars).
- Advised turnover for Y/E March 2018 circa £250,000 (incl. VAT). Current sales consistent with 2018.
- Trade split circa 50% wet and 50% food. Undoubted potential for a catering/events orientated operator.
- Operating on reduced trading hours.
- Refurbished and modernised with no expense spared yet retaining a wealth of charm and character throughout.
- Offered on NEW PRIVATE FREE-OF-TIE 10 YEAR LEASE or FREEHOLD OPTION.
A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO PROCURE A WELL ESTABLISHED AND SOLID BUSINESS AND FAMILY HOME OFFERING MASSIVE GROWTH POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £495,000 FREEHOLD OR £100,000 ‘FREE OF TIE’ LEASE BOTH TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
TRADITIONAL AND WELL PRESENTED ‘FREE OF TIE’ INN FOR SALE WITH 3 LETTING ROOMS LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE POPULOUS BUSTLING DERBYSHIRE TOWN OF LONG EATON
- Long Eaton is a populous bustling town centre positioned between Nottingham and Derby near Attenborough Nature reserve and with easy access to the M1 and East Midlands airport.
- Open Plan Trading area (c55+ plus standing) with attractive comfortable furnishings, 2 x HDTV’s, Projector/Big screen and Games area.
- 3 self-contained letting rooms with shared facilities.
- Commercial catering kitchen (currently unused) providing opportunity to introduce a food offer.
- 1-bedroom owners’ accommodation.
- Spacious rear al fresco patio area with covered pergola and smoking solution ; Large council owned pay and display car park to the rear.
- Advised turnover circa £280,000 (incl. VAT) to 31st January 2020 achieved on 100% Wet sales.
- Privately owned and totally ‘Free of Tie’ renewable lease.
AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED BUSINESS OFFERING FURTHER UNTAPPED OPPORTUNITIES
ASKING PRICE £75,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
UNOPPOSED 19th CENTURY TRADITIONAL INN OFFERED ON A RENEWABLE FREE OF TIE LEASE, LOCATED WITHIN THE AFFLUENT CHILTERN HILLS VILLAGE OF GREAT MISSENDEN, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
- Prominent and substantial property situated in the beautiful and highly desirable location of Great Missenden; sited on a circa 1½ acre plot plus an additional circa 8 acres of woodland.
- Cosy and traditional Lounge Bar (circa 40), an inviting Public Bar (circa 20+), a welcoming and relaxing Dining Room (circa 20 covers) and a versatile Restaurant/Function Room (circa 50+).
- Fully Equipped Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Wealth of charm and character throughout with exposed beams and superb open fires.
- Highly impressive 4 Bedroom Family Accommodation.
- Good sized Beer Garden and Car Park for 20+ cars.
- Advised current turnover circa £550,000 (incl. VAT).
- Trade derived from circa 60% wet and 40% food sales.
- PRIVATE FREE-OF-TIE RENEWABLE LEASE.
AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO PROCURE A SOLID BUSINESS AND FAMILY HOME WITH A WELL ESTABLISHED TRADING FOUNDATION AND AN ENVIABLE LIFESTYLE OFFERING TREMENDOUS GROWTH POTENTIAL
ASKING PRICE £130,000 FREE OF TIE LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
CHARMING ICONIC & CHARACTERFUL GRADE II LISTED STONE BUILT FREE OF TIE COUNTRY INN & HOTEL WITH 8 EN-SUITE LETTING ROOMS LOCATED IN THE PICTURESQUE DERBYSHIRE VILLAGE OF ALDERWASLEY
- Sitting directly between Matlock & Belper & within easy reach of Crich & Carsington Water & only a stones throw from the Derbyshire Peak District.
- Bar (c20+ plus standing) with exposed stone walls, exposed wooden beams and log burner.
- Dining Area (c60+ covers) with exposed wooden ceiling beams, exposed stone walls and log burners.
- Multi-use Carvery/Restaurant/Function Room (circa 90+ plus standing) with exposed wooden beams, carvery units, parquet floor & add on marquee.
- Attractive grassed Al Fresco Garden Area with stunning countryside views : Large Patron’s Car Park : Helicopter Landing Pad ; Wedding Licence.
- Fully equipped commercial Catering Kitchen with 5* EHO.
- Advised turnover circa £440,400 (incl. VAT) to year end 31st May 2019 achieved on a trade split of 48% Food sales : 36% Wet Sales & 16% Accommodation sales.
- A brand new highly desirable ‘privately owned’ & ‘totally Free of Tie’ renewable Lease.
- The Business is currently closed.
A FABULOUS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A BRAND NEW TOTALLY ‘FREE OF TIE’ PRIVATELY OWNED LEASE OFFERING NUMEROUS UNTAPPED OPPORTUNITIES
ASKING PRICE £40,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
SUPERBLY PRESENTED AND RENOWNED FREEHOLD COUNTRY INN & RESTAURANT FOR SALE LOCATED IN THE VILLAGE OF WEST OVERTON, 3 MILES FROM THE AFFLUENT TOWN OF MARLBOROUGH, WILTS
- Prominently positioned on the A4 road through West Overton and close to the town of Marlborough.
- Beautiful Restaurant (circa 40) with solid wood floors, beams, fireplace and exposed stone walls.
- Lovely Lounge Bar/Dining Area (circa 40) offering wood floors, log burner, bar servery and beams.
- Intimate Private Dining Room (circa 12).
- Potential for 10 Letting Bedroom (STPP).
- 2 Bedroom Living Accommodation.
- Wonderful Patio Terrace Area with seating for 60 and Large Car Park for 40 cars.
- Advised turnover for y/e 03/19 was £582,136 (inc VAT) with trade split of 40% wet and 60% food.
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A THRIVING FREEHOLD INN AND RESTAURANT LOCATED CLOSE TO THE DESIRABLE TOWN OF MARLBOROUGH
ASKING PRICE £795,000 + VAT FREEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View
IMPRESSIVE 19th CENTURY GRADE II LISTED TRADITIONAL INN FOR SALE, AVAILABLE FOR THE 1st TIME IN 12 YEARS SITUATED IN THE AFFLUENT AND QUINTESSENTIAL BEDFORDSHIRE PARISH TOWN OF AMPTHILL
- Wonderful 19th Century Inn located in the prime location of Ampthill.
- Welcoming and traditional Public Bar (circa 20+), inviting Lounge Bar (circa 15+), a versatile Games Room (circa 20+) and a Function Room (circa 30).
- Wealth of charm and character throughout exuding a warm and welcoming ambience.
- Good sized 2 Bedroomed Owner’s Accommodation.
- Kitchen equipped with catering appliances.
- Beer Garden and Patron’s Car Park for circa 15 cars.
- Advised turnover for YE June 2019 circa £217,000 (incl. VAT). Current sales consistent with 2019.
- Trade derived from 100% wet sales. Immense potential for catering/events orientated operators.
- Charles Wells partially tied renewable lease.
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS SOLID AND EXTREMELY WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESS AND HOME OFFERING UNTOLD GROWTH POTENTIAL AND A WONDERFUL QUALITY OF LIFE IN AN ENVIABLE LOCALE
ASKING PRICE £70,000 LEASEHOLD TO INCLUDE FIXTURES & FITTINGS, GOODWILL, EXCLUDING S.A.V.Click To View