Do you want your own inn/restaurant/hotel? Then, our featured agents Guy Simmonds have everything you need!
Licensed Businesses, Restaurant, Hotels and Pubs for Sale
View our featured agents full range of businesses for sale by visiting our featured agents’ property book (click here to view).
Are you searching for Pubs for sale, pub sales, public houses for sale, leasehold pubs for sale, freehold pubs forsale or pubs for sale UK?
Our featured agent can help you! Whatever your search visit www.guysimmonds.co.uk today.
Are you looking at Pubs for Sale in Anglesey, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Conwy, Cornwall, County Durham, Cumbria, Denbighshire, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Dyfed, East Sussex, East Yorkshire, Essex, Flintshire, Gloucestershire, Greater Manchester, Gwent, Gwynedd, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, London, Merseyside, Mid Glamorgan, Middlesex, Norfolk, NorthLincolnshire, North Yorkshire, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Powys, Shropshire, Somerset, South Glamorgan, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Teesside, Tyne & Wear, Warwickshire, West Midlands, West Sussex, West Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, Wrexham.
Guy Simmonds have have licensed businesses for sale, restaurants for sale, hotels for sale and Pubs for sale. We have Pubs for sale in England, Pubs for sale in Wales, Pubs for sale in South West England, Pubs for sale in South East England, Pubs for sale in Southern England, including Pubs for sale in Home Counties, Pubs for sale in Midlands, Pubs for sale in East Midlands, Pubs for sale in West Midlands, Pubs for sale in Eastern England as well as Pubs for sale in Northern England, Pubs for sale in Yorkshire, Pubs for sale in North West England, Pubs for sale in North East England, Pubs for sale in Wales, Pubs for sale in South Wales, Pubs for sale in North Wales, Pubs for sale in Mid Wales.
If you want to own a pub then Guy Simmonds have a wide portfolio of businesses for sale\lease covering a wide variety of locations throughout the UK. They can also assist in the sale and marketing of your licensed business.
Some of our latest listed businesses are shown below
DESIRABLE FREEHOLD FREEHOUSE & RESTAURANT WITH CONSENT GRANTED FOR EN-SUITE LETTING BEDROOMS & DINING EXTENSION ETC SITUATED IN THE LOVELY DERBYSHIRE HAMLET OF MILTON – CLOSE TO REPTON WITH ITS FAMOUS PRIVATE SCHOOL & OTHER AFFLUENT VILLAGES
- Affluent & desirable locality – similar catchment villages plus relatively close to major City of Derby, Rolls Royce, Toyota, East Midlands Airport, Donington Park & tourist attractions etc.
- Lovely spacious Lounge Bar and separate Dining Room.
- Large Car Park and extensive Garden Area with tables and Children’s Play Area.
- Consent obtained in 2020 for attractive 6 en-suite letting bedroomed extension, plus kitchen and extra dining area.
- Huge demand in locality for letting accommodation.
- Owner’s 2 bedroomed accommodation, plus lounge, bathroom etc – impressively refurbished by the present owners in 2018.
- Valuable freehold premises with thriving business turnover figures from July – October 2020 average circa £25,000 per month (inc.) with restricted hours/openings.
- Genuine demand to offer Sunday lunches, lunchtime openings etc.
- Obvious demand to build and exploit the planning consent/extension granted in 2020 (see artist impression of scheme).
FREEHOLD PUB AND B&B (3 X LETTING ROOMS) SITUATED IN THE VILLAGE OF MIDDLE MAYFIELD ON THE DERBYS/STAFFS BORDER CLOSE TO ASHBOURNE
- Situated in the village of Middle Mayfield, close to Ashbourne.
- Restaurant (circa 70 covers).
- Rear Sun Terrace (circa 40 covers) and Front Patio Area (circa 12 covers). Car Park.
- 5 Bed Owners Accommodation.
- 3 en-suite Letting Bedrooms.
- Advised pre Covid-19 turnover circa £185,000 (exc. VAT) y/e Jul 2019.
RENOWNED AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ‘FREE OF TIE’ COUNTRY INN WITH A SUPERB REPUTATION LOCATED IN THE DESIRABLE COUNTY OF DORSET, CLOSE TO BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE
- Prominently situated with a main road position offering considerable passing trade.
- Lovely Lounge Bar/Dining Room (circa 50) offering solid wood flooring, bar servery, flagstone floors and wood panelling along with excellent furnishings.
- Fantastic Restaurant (circa 50) with carpeted flooring, log burner fireplace and doors to the garden.
- Patio Terrace Area (circa 40 covers).
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Living Accommodation.
- Large Car Park and Commercial Kitchen.
- Advised turnover circa £710,186 (incl. VAT) for year ending 07/19 with a trade split of 65% food and 35% wet.
- Approx. 18 yrs remaining on a ‘Free of Tie’ Lease Agreement.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE 16TH CENTURY FREEHOLD VILLAGE INN SITUATED WITHIN THE AFFLUENT EAST DEVON VILLAGE OF EAST BUDLEIGH, CLOSE TO THE SEASIDE TOWN OF BUDLEIGH SALTERTON
- Beautifully positioned in the heart of this sought after village and within 2 miles of the beach.
- Traditional and quaint trading areas including a Lounge Bar (circa 30) and Restaurant (circa 30) offering beamed ceilings, feature fireplaces and carpeted flooring. Further unused room that has been a Dining Room in the past.
- Enclosed Patio Courtyard Garden for 30 customers.
- Commercial Catering Kitchen.
- Brand New Thatch in 2013.
- Charming 3 Bedroom Living Accommodation.
- We are advised turnover for y/e 04/18 is £252,000 (inc vat) with a trade split of 50% wet and 50% dry.
BEAUTIFUL 13TH CENTURY GRADE II LISTED STONE BUILT COTSWOLD FREEHOLD VILLAGE INN AND RESTAURANT WITHIN THE AFFLUENT NORTH OXFORDSHIRE VILLAGE OF SHUTFORD
- Picturesque location in front of the Church in the heart of Shutford, a sought-after Cotswold village.
- Bar Area (circa 20+) with open fireplace – a great sociable space.
- Lovely Restaurant (circa 34+) – could be re-arranged into a more formal restaurant space with more covers.
- Separate Sports Barn – currently seats 16, potential for more. Ideal for conferences or private events.
- Well-presented 3 Bed Owners Accommodation.
- Garden Area with seating for approx. 50. Children’s Playhouse at rear.
- Advised turnover circa £235,390 (incl.VAT) year end March 2019, with a trade split of 70% wet and 30% food.
- Rare Freehold Cotswold Village Inn.
CHARACTERFUL 16TH CENTURY OLD COACHING INN WITH EN SUITE LETTING ROOMS ENJOYING A STUNNING RIVERSIDE LOCATION IN THE VILLAGE OF EAST WITTON IN BEAUTIFUL WENSLEYDALE IN NORTH YORKSHIRE
- Prominent riverside location in East Witton, Leyburn, capturing a good level of passing trade.
- Welcoming public bar (circa 18) with impressive open fire.
- Separate Lounge Bar (circa 20) with open fire.
- Intimate dining room (circa 20).
- 3 well-presented en-suite letting rooms.
- Self-contained 2 bedroom owners’ accommodation.
- Stunning large beer garden on the banks of The River Cover with generous outside seating (circa 100).
- Advised turnover Y/E January 2019 of £440,000 (inclusive of VAT).
- Trade sales split approx. 55% Wet / 40% Dry/ 5% Accommodation.
DELIGHTFUL RIVERSIDE FREEHOLD COUNTRY INN ON THE STUNNING WEST COAST OF WALES CLOSE TO THE CEREDIGION VILLAGE OF PENTREGAT AND THE HARBOUR TOWN OF NEW QUAY – CAMPING/GLAMPING OPPORTUNITIES
Deposit Taken - Solicitors Instructed
- Lovely riverside location on the main west coast coastal road offering considerable passing trade.
- Characterful and Intimate Trading Areas including Lounge Bar (circa 30), Restaurant (circa 32), Dining Room (circa 20) and Function Room/Dining Area (circa 30) all offering character features and quality furnishings.
- Lovely 4 Bedroom Living Accommodation (possible letting).
- Huge Riverside Garden with potential for Glamping Pods, Camping etc.
- Advised turnover for y/e 09/19 is circa £210,000 (incl. VAT) with trade split of 30% wet and 70% food.
IMPRESSIVE 19th CENTURY 100% WET LED TRADITIONAL FREEHOLD FREEHOUSE AVAILABLE FOR THE 1st TIME IN 35 YEARS LOCATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER SEASIDE RESORT TOWN OF LITTLEHAMPTON, WEST SUSSEX
- Substantial 19th century community inn situated in the prime seaside location of Littlehampton.
- Traditional Public Bar (circa 30) and a relaxing and inviting Lounge Bar (circa 20+).
- Equipped Kitchen.
- Good sized 3/4 bedroomed family accommodation.
- Enclosed Garden and private parking facilities (1/2 cars).
- Advised current turnover circa £100,000 (incl. VAT).
- Trade derived from 100% wet sales. Undoubted potential for a catering orientated operator.
- Operating on reduced trading hours.
- Available for the 1st time in approximately 35 years.
HIGHLY IMPRESSIVE THRIVING & AWARD-WINNING HOTEL BAR & RESTAURANT FOR SALE LOCATED IN THE HISTORIC TOURIST MAGNET VILLAGE OF CROMFORD ON THE EDGE OF THE DERBYSHIRE PEAK DISTRICT
- Set in the Derwent Valley on the South East edge of the Derbyshire Peak District National Park between Matlock and Wirksworth and surrounded by history, glorious countryside and popular tourist attractions.
- Stunning and spacious Open plan trading areas (c76+ covers plus standing) with impressive décor, solid oak flooring, hanging chandeliers, a log burner set in a carved stone fireplace and 5 cask ales on offer.
- Waterside Private Room (c20 max) is a multi-use room available for private dining, parties or meetings with flagstone floor, running waterside views, projector and big screen.
- 8 delightful AA 3* standard en-suite letting rooms.
- Fully equipped commercial catering kitchen.
- Attractive gravel and flagstone al fresco area (circa 28) with village views.
- 1-bedroom owners’ accommodation (able to be increased).
- Advised turnover circa £780,000 (incl. VAT) for year ending 31st January 2020 on a trade split of 50% Food sales ; 30% Wet sales ; 20% Accommodation.
- Highly impressive renewable lease with an attractive rent only 6.5% of Net turnover.
- Free of Tie Option may be considered.
TRADITIONAL, PROMINENTLY POSITIONED AND DECEIVINGLY SPACIOUS GRADE II LISTED FREEHOLD INN FOR SALE LOCATED WITHIN THE HEART OF HOLSWORTHY, AN HISTORIC DEVON MARKET TOWN
- Excellently located High Street position within the lovely market town of Holsworthy, Devon.
- Traditional Lounge Bar/Dining Area (circa 40), offering bar servery and carpeted flooring.
- Games Room (circa 30) and impressive Function Room (circa 100).
- Pleasant 1st Floor Restaurant (circa 40).
- 3 Bedroom Owners Accommodation.
- Lovely Decked Patio Area (circa 40).
- Potential Development (STPP).
- Advised turnover circa £120,000 (incl. VAT) year end 12/19, based on a trade split of 25% food and 75% wet, previous turnover in the region of £300,000.
Click here to view more of our available businesses